I am a part-time worker. Am I still covered by the residual debt insurance against job loss?

You must be employed for at least 80 percent time. Moreover, you must have completed minimum one year of service before losing your job or before the start of the insurance.

Have more questions? Submit a request

Comments 0

Article is closed for comments.