Service Providers and Software developers continuously improve their Anti-Spam filters to fight ever growing numbers of spam email. However, often desired emails are deleted by accident and do not reach the inbox of the receiver. They are marked as spam by mistake and delivered to the spam or bulk folder or deleted directly.
To make sure that you receive Cashare emails please add Cashare to the list of trusted senders of your service provider or your email client respectively.
- click on "contacts" on the left of the window.
- click on "create contact"
- enter a name for the contact, for example Cashare.
- add @cashare.ch in the field "primary email".
- click save
Hotmail or MSN
- Open your Hotmail-Mailbox.
- choose "options" from the menu
- click on the link "Junk email protection"
- click on "safe list"
- Enter cashare.ch in the field under "type an address or domain"
- Klick Add
- If a Cashare email is delivered to your spam account, click on "this is not junk mail" in order to prevent, that emails from this sender are delivered to the junk-mailbox
- Open your Yahoo mailbox.
- Click on "Mail Options".
- Click on "Filters".
- Click on "Add".
- In the top line "From header:", make sure the "Contains" option is selected in the pull-down menu.
- Click in the text field next to this pull-down menu and enter @cashare. At the bottom, for "Move the Message To:", select "Inbox" from the pull-down menu.
- Click on "Add Filter" again.
- If the email has been moved from Cashare to the Bulk folder by filter, simply open the message and click on "This is not Spam" in the "From" field.
- Start Outlook.
- Click on "Options" in the "Tools" menu.
- On the Preferences tab, click Junk email.
- On the Safe Senders tab, click Add.
- In the Add Address or Domain dialog box, type cashare.ch and click OK.
- Click OK to close the Junk email Options dialog box.
- Click OK to close the Options dialog box.
- In Thunderbird, click Address Book.
- Click New Contact.
- Enter the information about your preferred sender and click OK.
- Open a message from your preferred sender.
- Click Message and select Add sender to address book.
- You can also right-click the sender's name and select Add to Address Book.
- Enter more information and click Save.
Other e-mail services, clients or anti-spam software
If an email has been filtered by Cashare into a bulk or junk mail folder, try adding Cashare to your address book or contact list.
If this option is not available, try moving the message to your Inbox or forwarding it to yourself.
If the messages continue to be filtered afterwards, contact the technical support of your ISP or SPAM filtering provider and ask them to explain what you can do to receive all email from Cashare.
Have more questions? Submit a request